- Ruby on Rails
- React Native
- Electronics Design
Senior Software Engineer - Nuvocargo
December 2021 — Present
Consulting CTO - San Pedro Garza García Government
February 2020 — December 2021
- Help San Pedro Garza García Government to build its digital strategy.
- Investigate, define, plan and deliver digital products.
- Work with Innovation Secretary to define new and better ways to build a relationship with citizens.
- Work with CTO to define team processes, tools and best practices.
- Find digital areas of opportunity and report them directly to Innovation Secretary and Mayor.
Dev Manager - EasyBroker
August 2019 — July 2020
- Lead and coach the team. Work on coaching activities with direct reports. Make sure that the Dev Team is independent and grows professionally.
- Hire A level developers. Maintain and create a good process experience with all candidates.
- Work with Head of Product and Product Owner to create, organize, and follow up PivotalTracker stories.
- Ensure stories flow to production on time and correct organization of PivotalTracker boards on both Web and Mobile App projects.
- Act as a Scrum Master to help the team create proper story documentation.
- Document, execute and improve development team processes.
- Ensure the quality of team's code. Ensure the team receives good feedback on code reviews and that code is properly tested.
- Work on being a thought leader on Dev Managing.
Tech Lead - EasyBroker
March 2018 — August 2019
- Responsible of rebuilding from scratch and the continuous deployment of the second version of EasyBroker's mobile app.
- Review Sentry bugs every morning and ensure that bugs are created.
- Prioritize bugs every morning moving them from the Icebox to the Backlog.
- Plan daily releases and coordinate them in the Daily Standups.
- Ensure that code is properly reviewed and meets a high quality standard.
- Solve problems that others can't solve. Support team members that are stuck.
- Coach direct reports and help them establish long-term goals and that they meet them.
- Hire new team members and participate as the hiring manager.
- Create excellent design specs and ensure that team members also produce good specs when required.
Audi Urban Future Award (AUFA) | First-place winner
Every two years Audi hosts the AUFA, which challenges cities from different parts of the world to investigate future mobility trends and come up with innovative solutions.
App Challenge HackDF | First-place winner
HackDF was a 600 people hackathon organized by Mexico City Government. The award ceremony was led by Mexico City's Mayor.
Mobility Challenge ConectaDF | Winner
ConectaDF was a mobility challenge organized by Mexico City Government.
Ericsson Challenge | Finalist
Innovation Challenge created by ITESM in collaboration with Ericsson
Tecnológico de Monterrey - Electronic Systems Engineering
2009 — 2013
2012 - 2013 | Student society - President: "Sociedad de Alumnos de Electrónica y Telecomunicaciones".
- Spanish - Native
- English - Advanced